We’re not just vendors, we’re collaborators too. In fact, that’s what we like most about our work – the latitude to explore new ways of thinking and visualizing concepts, data and processes that are hard, if not impossible to describe otherwise.
14 Steps – “simplified”
- Our approach begins with creating a story out of what our client wants to communicate.
- Next we pen a treatment, generally one or two pages that describe what the animation will look like.
- We’ll check-in with our client to ensure that we are on track and on budget, then make changes where necessary.
- The script is next which ties any voice over, music to the animation.
- Storyboarding and style framing is next which outlines the imagery we need to create and ensures our client is on board with the direction.
- Recording voice overs and creating animatics furthers the project – giving us a sense of how objects will work together.
- Next we build basic 3D models and animate them
- Adding textures, adjusting lighting and add camera perspective.
- Lastly, we render the video, tying it all together and complete the process with post-production.
No one will see any of these steps until you want them to. We post all work throughout the project to a password-protected website for review and comment, making it easy to track progress.
See Our Work – (link to storytellers)